Groups Recover Together was founded in 2014 to make treatment for opioid addiction respectful, accessible and affordable. We empower our members to regain control of their lives through a combination of community support, outpatient weekly group therapy and medication to manage withdrawal using buprenorphine and naltrexone.
What differentiates Groups is the belief that long-term recovery from opioids is tied to aspects of life that are beyond the reach of traditional medical care. We approach fighting addiction as a team sport and provide each member with a care team that works together to ensure our members receive comprehensive, coordinated care. Our outpatient model is designed to fit into our member’s schedules so they can keep working and living a normal life. As a result, our outcomes reflect the success of our model and the commitment of our members with 73% remaining in treatment after 6 months, 90% attending group therapy each week and 89% abstaining from illicit substances each week.
Groups has grown to become the national leader in value-based care for opioid use disorder that is proven to help our members beat addiction and get their lives back. We have over 5,000 members seen weekly via our fully virtual care model and have physical locations across the country with additional openings planned in 2021. Responsibilities:
You will play a key role as a member of our staff to serve the following functions:
- Serve as the client liaison for all incoming intake calls to the organization, answering all calls within established guidelines in a welcoming, energetic manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of organizational structure and criteria to clients Provide educated answers to clinical questions, identify/assist caller needs, ensure all requests are followed through and completed. Initiate client Biopsychosocial Assessment by utilizing motivational interviewing techniques to determine if each caller's eligibility.
- Schedule initial intake appointment utilizing EMR.
- Facilitate seamless client intake; coordinate client no-shows with clinic coordinators.
- Provide a positive experience that demonstrates our unique culture and values to develop a therapeutic rapport with clients.
- A friendly but clear phone communication style.
- Critical thinking and judgment - you can read between the lines to determine if an issue requires special or urgent attention.
- Enthusiasm to learn the best practices to treat opioid dependency.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong telecommunications skills and comfort while working in multiple IT systems, applications and tools.
- Strong customer service orientation required; retail, medical or hospitality experience preferred.
- A people person: You enjoy connecting with people from diverse backgrounds and help people feel at ease.
- A strong communicator: you possess the ability to communicate effectively on the phone with clarity and warmth.
- Compassionate: you have empathy for those trying to navigate a difficult health situation and are dedicated to helping improve their experience through your stewardship.
- Organized: you feel confident handling a high volume of incoming calls efficiently but thoroughly address each one as if it were the most important caller of the day.
- Exceptionally positive: you believe that practicing patience and employing a positive attitude will help improve any situation.
- Passionate about our mission: you are looking to join a mission-driven team and culture, and are willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in human services/healthcare or customer service professional role.
- The ideal schedule is : Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm; however, there is some flexibility to the Friday shift (hours could be dispersed during the week).
- (You will be required to work 2 holidays per year which you will be paid time and a half).
Requirements & Working Conditions:
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities; these are made on a case-by-case basis. While performing the responsibilities of the role, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, and will assess the details of any criminal conviction in a manner consistent with applicable law. No background check will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been made to an applicant.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Call Center Customer Service AgentVB$13 - $14 an hourJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer Service: 1 year (Required) Phone etiquette: 11 hour agoShareDecatur, GA
Patient Care Specialist-Work From HomeClear Way Health$40,000 - $45,000 a yearCompany Description We serve the Los Angeles and Southern California communities through healing your body and improving your spirit. Clear Way Health was founded in6 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90066 (Mar Vista area)
Customer Solutions SpecialistWebstaurant Store, Inc.$21 an hourCustomer Solutions Specialist Tampa, FL Compensation: $21/hour Who we are: The WebstaurantStore is a leading ecommerce company that exists to meet the purchasing9 hour agoShareTampa, FL
Customer Solutions Specialist (Remote)Webstaurant Store, Inc.$19 an hourFull Job Description Customer Solutions Specialist Compensation: $19/hour If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we have an opportunity9 hour agoShareLititz, PA 17543
Marine Parts Specialist - RemoteSunnyside Marina$19 - $22 an hourFull Job Description Marine Parts Department: Seeking an individual to work in our Parts Department. Job duties include filling parts requests for our technicians,11 hour agoShareRemote