Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Founded in 1999, Bonaventure is a private equity real estate company headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Bonaventure specializes in multifamily design, development, construction, redevelopment, asset management and property management, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management, and disposition of our properties. With over $1.75 billion in transactions, $500 million worth of HUD loans, 7,500 residents, and 225 employees, Bonaventure boasts a full suite of multifamily property management and investments capabilities, a Class A construction company, and a portfolio of apartment homes in 2 states and 26 communities.
Is Bonaventure looking for you? You are a results-oriented Project Administrator supporting the Design group with specific emphasis on billings, invoices, and supporting project teams. You will establish, maintain, track and organize all project files and internal project documentation with your exceptional skill in managing multiple priorities. You relish to collaborate with the various team members and business units to ensure clear project communication, identifying and reviewing all reporting requirements for projects. Are you ready to join a company that is experiencing exceptional growth despite the economic challenges of Covid; If this is you, we want to talk! At Bonaventure - INGENUITY IS OUR EQUITY! In this position you will utilize your personal integrity and work ethic, maintaining a professional and open communication style to ensure tasks and projects remain concise and transparent. You are an independent worker who can scale through assignments and duties in a dynamic changing environment. Are you ready for this dynamic role delivering precision with impact to deliverables? Do you want to reach your full potential, surrounded by stunning and exceptional colleagues, collaborating in achieving and exceeding personal and professional goals, then Bonaventure is the place to be!
What You Will Do:
- Provide daily administrative support for the Project Teams including maintenance/execution of files, communications, and meeting minutes
- Code and approve project specific payables and receivables, making edits as needed and delivering internal/external correspondence on changes
- Prepare and manage architectural specifications manuals
- Maintain vendor database and project lists as directed by Team Leads. Obtain required paperwork to set up new or update current vendors
- Generate commitment agreements, and commitment change orders as directed.
- Prepare special reports, statistical analysis, per Design Teams request, utilizing research, development and/or interpretation of data with little oversight/direction and communicating with appropriate parties
- Performs project close-out; compiles closeout documents and other required documentation is renewed, filed and stored in an organized timely manner; facilitate staff license renewals and expense reimbursements
Who You Are:
- Highly organized, able to adjust to a dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities
- Precise in actions, delivering high quality while working with urgency working at times with ambiguity
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of architecture or construction industries preferred
- Experience with Procore and specification writing software a plus
Why You Should Choose a Bonaventure Career:
- You would join a dynamic team of “A” players who are driven to success through accountability, opportunity, and rewards for performance
- A highly engaged workforce who collaborate with stunning colleagues (YOU!), focused on outcome, supported by data
- You will succeed through living our Core Values. This is our heartbeat, our focal point to ensure we all remain true to Bonaventure and the long-term vision
- You join a team intensive towards continuous improvement utilizing radical transparency and honest conversations on successes and opportunities
- We offer diverse services and derive revenue from multiple sources strengthening our fiscal presence
- The need for our portfolio of businesses is rapidly expanding in markets we are in and markets we are entering – our services are in high demand
- Bonaventure has developed, acquired or managed over $3 billion of multifamily assets over the past 20 years and we currently manage over 6,000 multifamily units
- As we have grown, our employees have been provided with numerous opportunities and avenues for growth
- We are a driven team of professionals that like to win
- We are opportunity and solution focused
- All employees have quarterly conversations with their supervisors to discuss fit with core values and what parts of the job and performance are working or not working
- We are committed to Inclusion and Diversity for all employees, vendors, applicants and customers, celebrating the differences and similarities of one humankind
EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
- Ensures alignment, transparency and clarity about our long-term vision and how we will get there
- Summarizes vision, core values and future plans in two pages
- Defines roles and responsibilities of every job in the organization
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off and Seven Paid Holidays
- Bonus Potential (most roles)
- Competitive wages
Our Core Values:
- Growth - We create enduring value by continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- Attitude - We display and motivate others with our positive attitude and driven work ethic.
- Collaboration - We do our best work when we work together. Every individual is encouraged to contribute because our next great idea can come from anyone.
- Impact - Our effort produces measurable, meaningful results.
- Accountability - We take personal ownership for our actions, commitments, and performance.
- Reputation - Nothing is more important than our reputation.
Bonaventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Bonaventure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Bonaventure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Bonaventure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Bonaventure encourages applicants of all ages.
Product safety management for Global Product Stewardship Fabric and Home Care (F&HC)Procter & GambleJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Consumer safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to the Company. We are looking to recruit a18 hour agoShareSaint Bernard, OH 45216
Unit AssociateYale New Haven Health SystemJob details Salary Up to $26.54 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Overview: To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and20 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06510
Project SuperintendentsSan Joaquin Valley HomesWe are seeking experienced Residential Project Superintendents to join our team. The ideal candidates will have great organizational, computer, communication and22 hour agoShareVisalia, CA 93291+2 locations
Global New Market Entry Lead (remote- USA)LululemonWho we are lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and23 hour agoShareRemote
IC AdministratorLaserShipJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description Administrative Coordinator/ ICC Founded in 1986, LaserShip is the largest regional e-commerce carrier1 day agoShareChantilly, VA 20151