This is an unpaid position.
A. EDUCATION: High School Education or equivalent. Business, college or clerical courses a plus.
B. SKILLS: Extensive knowledge of business English, spelling and grammar; knowledge of office practices and procedures; effective communication, both verbal and in writing; computer familiarity.
NATURE OF WORK
As COASL continues on its course of growth, it is of the utmost importance, this position assist in the evolvement of the agency. Often, additional assignments and duties will be forthcoming. This position requires delegated administrative work of considerable variety and complexity, including, but not limited to secretarial and administrative duties. This position will assist with promoting positive senior relations in community events through out St. Lucie County, under the direction of the Senior Activities Coordinator.
1. Responsible for telephone/receptionist duties for the facility.
2. Assist in planning/decorating for appropriate holiday functions and events.
3. Assist with the organization, scheduling, and preparation of activity rooms for events for the Senior Center.
4. Assist with Agency functions and fundraisers. Make appropriate meeting arrangements and confirmations as requested. Be available for daily opening/closing of facility and special events as scheduled.
5. Assist with monthly Senior Campus Calendar including planning, coordinating, and scheduling of monthly trip.
6. Accurately code, enter, and prepare for deposit incoming cash and checks, on a weekly basis.
7. Be available to open and close the facility as scheduled for after-hour activities.
8. Assist with the preparations of the weekly bingo fundraiser.
9. Performs secretarial and administrative duties including organizing, filing, data entry, and other office duties as assigned.
10. In the event the President of the United States or the Governor of the State of Florida declares a disaster or a state of emergency, the PSL Receptionist / Administrative Clerk shall perform his/her duties under the direction of the President / CEO as prescribed by the COASL Disaster Preparedness Plan in order to implement emergency relief measures and/or activities. All actions under this plan shall be for the purpose of ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the elderly in the disaster area.
11. Display initiative in presenting supervisors with new ideas to benefit the Council, its staff and its clients.
12. Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor at all times with supervisors, co-workers, clients and the general public.
13. Other duties as required by the Manager.
This is an unpaid position.
Visit our website www.coasl.com
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
CaregiverBrightview Senior LivingEstimated $30.3K - $38.3K a yearDoes being kind and compassionate come naturally to you? Do you thrive on the ability to help others and make a difference in the lives of others? If this sounds9 hour agoShareTowson, MD
Server - The Edwin Hotel - Whiskey Thief Roof Top BarThe Edwin Hotel- Whiskey Thief Roof Top BarEstimated $22.6K - $28.6K a yearServer (Multiple positions) Our Culture: We are a highly entrepreneurial company limited only by our imagination. Teamwork is a major aspect of our culture. Our1 day agoShareChattanooga, TN 37403
Customer Service Advocate - National RemoteUnitedHealthcare$16.00 - $26.88 an hour$1,500 Sign On Bonus For External Candidates You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.1 day agoShareRemote in Dallas, TX 75202+5 locations
Monroe Warehouse WorkersCornerstone Brands$18 - $21 an hourWarehouse Associates The Opportunity We are currently hiring full-time positions on first shift and second shifts for our West Chester and Monroe Warehouses. We have1 day agoShareMonroe, OH 45050
Remote New Customer Center RepresentativePREMIER Bankcard LLC$15.00 - $17.50 an hourFacility: PREMIER BankcardLocation: Sioux Falls, South DakotaShift: Evenings, WeekendsPay: $15.00-$17.50/hour Starting, Additional Monthly Incentives AvailableCompany:1 day agoShareRemote in Sioux Falls, SD 57107+3 locations