CSR - Customer Service Representative
Molded Dimensions is currently seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Port Washington facility. As a company with continuous growth and financial stability, this position is a critical addition to our sales team. Our accomplishments are based on a solid foundation of MD’s core values: Wow Our Customers, Collaborate, Find a Better Way and Own It!
Under the direction of the VP of Sales & Marketing, the CSR provides the best possible support to the customer and the manufacturing departments at Molded Dimensions to assure open communication and accurate order data within the Molded Dimensions system, in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responding to customer requests and inquiries and assisting in resolving issues involving customer orders. This person will be responsible for all customer relationships after the part is moved into production.
Strong ERP business systems experience needed for this role.
- Contract Review: Audits purchase order for price, part number, revision level, shipping locations, and notes
- Processes and enters purchase order information into business system. Includes forwarding orders to production and sending confirmation orders to customer. Files completed documents
- Takes calls, faxes, and emails from customers or manufacture representative regarding new order delivery information, change orders, pricing information, and status of open orders
- Communicates shipping notices and delivery changes as reported by production to customers
- Interfaces with production control, production manager, quality assurance, and engineering personnel in an effort to solve customer concerns
- Develops and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service
- Provides pricing adjustments and proposals for production items as needed
- Responds to managers’ request for assistance on appropriate additional assignments
- Work in customer Web based Portals to retrieve orders and complete ASN’s as needed
- Possible remote 1-2 days per week once fully trained in
- 2-4 years customer service experience, manufacturing preferred
- Experience with IQMS preferred with data entry and basic computer skills in MS office
- Experience in using email as method of corresponding with customer and co-workers
- Understanding of job shop production processes, exposure to basic ERP system
- Exposure to blueprints helpful
- Good communication and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Washington, WI 53074: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- How many years of ERP experience do you have?
- What is your desired pay rate?
Work Location: One location
Part-Time Store Cashier/StockerALDI$17 an hourPart-timeEnhance the ALDI customer shopping experience in a collaborative team environment as an ALDI Cashier or Stocker. As a member of our team, you’ll be operating the22 minute agoShareExton, PA
Remote Inside Sales RepresentativeLiberty Mutual$55,000 - $75,000 a yearFull-timeDescription Our Inside Sales Agent position is offered in The State of Missouri. Applicants must reside in Missouri to be considered. Why Liberty Mutual?22 minute agoShareRemote in Grain Valley, MO
Mobile Customer Service RepresentativeSpectrumFull-timeSpectrum was just named by Forbes as one of America's Best Large Employers for 2023! Do you like helping customers solve problems? When you join the Spectrum team,36 minute agoShareKansas City, MO 64133+34 locations
Customer Service Representative - Remote NY- Starting 7/10/23Modivcare$17.72 - $23.72 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayAre you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Do you enjoy working in a service-oriented industry? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for36 minute agoShareRemote in New York State+1 location
Entertainment AssociateRiverside EpiCenter$10 - $14 an hourPart-timeDepartment: Entertainment Type: Part-time, Hourly Immediate Supervisor: Entertainment Lead, Entertainment Manager,` and Entertainment Associate Supervision36 minute agoShareAustell, GA 30168