CSR - Customer Service Representative
Molded Dimensions is currently seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Port Washington facility. As a company with continuous growth and financial stability, this position is a critical addition to our sales team. Our accomplishments are based on a solid foundation of MD’s core values: Wow Our Customers, Collaborate, Find a Better Way and Own It!
Under the direction of the VP of Sales & Marketing, the CSR provides the best possible support to the customer and the manufacturing departments at Molded Dimensions to assure open communication and accurate order data within the Molded Dimensions system, in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responding to customer requests and inquiries and assisting in resolving issues involving customer orders. This person will be responsible for all customer relationships after the part is moved into production.
Strong ERP business systems experience needed for this role.
- Contract Review: Audits purchase order for price, part number, revision level, shipping locations, and notes
- Processes and enters purchase order information into business system. Includes forwarding orders to production and sending confirmation orders to customer. Files completed documents
- Takes calls, faxes, and emails from customers or manufacture representative regarding new order delivery information, change orders, pricing information, and status of open orders
- Communicates shipping notices and delivery changes as reported by production to customers
- Interfaces with production control, production manager, quality assurance, and engineering personnel in an effort to solve customer concerns
- Develops and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service
- Provides pricing adjustments and proposals for production items as needed
- Responds to managers’ request for assistance on appropriate additional assignments
- Work in customer Web based Portals to retrieve orders and complete ASN’s as needed
- Possible remote 1-2 days per week once fully trained in
- 2-4 years customer service experience, manufacturing preferred
- Experience with IQMS preferred with data entry and basic computer skills in MS office
- Experience in using email as method of corresponding with customer and co-workers
- Understanding of job shop production processes, exposure to basic ERP system
- Exposure to blueprints helpful
- Good communication and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Washington, WI 53074: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- How many years of ERP experience do you have?
- What is your desired pay rate?
Work Location: One location
Customer - Food ServiceKwik Trip IncEstimated $27.8K - $35.2K a yearLocation: Kwik Trip #1015 111 Bohemia Dr Denmark, WI 54208Requisition: 155385Range Min: $15.00Shift: Variable Already a Kwik Trip Coworker? Follow this link to apply:29 minute agoShareDenmark, WI 54208
Team LeadMedicus ITEstimated $85.8K - $109K a yearOn callTeam Lead Overview Manages and leads a team of IT Systems Engineers and Technicians. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.37 minute agoShareChandler, AZ 85224
Team Member (Full & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)Whole Foods MarketFull-time +18 hour shift +2Hiring Immediately! Our Chambers Bay location is hiring Team Members in various departments. Apply once to be considered for all current Full and Part-Time openings at37 minute agoShareUniversity Place, WA 98466
KITCHEN CLEANERUniversity of Michigan$18.69 - $19.31 an hourFull-timeHow to Apply You must submit a resume in order to be considered for this position. #studentlife Why Work at Michigan? Earn a38 minute agoShareAnn Arbor, MI 48109
barista - Store# 50965, 26 & KEULStarbucksPart-timeWeekend availability +2Join us and inspire with every cup! At Starbucks, it’s all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our1 hour agoShareDixon, IL 61021