Community Events Coordinator, Peerfit Move
Interested in working for a team of people completely redefining how fitness and health care work together? At Peerfit, we’re flipping wellness reimbursements on their head by connecting insurers’ and employers’ wellness dollars to popular fitness studios offering CrossFit, yoga, barre, boot camp, cycling, and more. If working with a team of innovative and driven people who are modernizing how people engage with wellness excites you, look no further than Peerfit.
This position is located in LA County
- Work closely with the Account Manager in a fully remote environment.
- Regularly meet with assigned health plan client(s) in support of the Account Managert, to go over reports, including utilization. Facilitate resolution to any claims concerns, educate local staff on the program (product team, market leadership, in-house sales, clinical, etc)
- Act as liaison between end user members and Peerfit to support communication, education and problem resolution (IT, Network expansion, Customer Service, etc)
- Work with Peerfit and client Marketing teams to facilitate brand awareness, event awareness, etc in a timely, compliant manner
- Work to execute strategies to meet mutual goals and milestones with the client to show success (number of activated memberships,, attendance at member events, number of testimonials, etc)
- Under the direction of the Account Manager or Wellness Solutions Manager, connect to and maintain strong relationships with many wellness partners at one time
- Compile data to feed pilot metric reports for the Account Manager
- Facilitation and Coordination of local events
- Identify opportunities to partner with Senior focused local events or groups to host or sponsor community events for Peerfit Move Members
- Plan and facilitate local community events for members (i.e. exercise classes, outdoor walks & wellness activities, etc.)
- Series of regularly scheduled Training events to show how to use the technology (seniors, sales distribution - see below)
- Recruit local resources and volunteers to support local events and facilitate ongoing user experience & input
- Facilitate and conduct in person enrollment and education meetings
- Assist individuals with account creation, wellness facility memberships and other questions
- Educate individuals on the program benefits and attributes
- Ability to gain baseline experience in Medicare Compliance as it relates to marketing and communication, rewards and incentives, benefit development etc.
2+ years of Client Engagement, Project Management, and/or Community or Corporate Events Planning and Execution. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical and organizational skills: ability to problem solve
- The ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Medicare Advantage experience (sales, sales events coordination, product development, compliance, or operations)
- Strong familiarity with the Counties in the assigned region. Bi-lingual in Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese, or Mandarian preferred but not required.
High school Diploma or equivalent plus at least 2 years of advanced studies in business or a related field required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
WHO WE NEED: (Intangibles)
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Desires to have a role in the growth of a startup
- Stays motivated and knows how to be persistent
- Is self-directed
- Can work remotely and make decisions autonomously at a high level
- Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities
- The opportunity to help expand the impact of Peerfit across the United States…and, someday, the world!
- The chance to work in a relaxed, yet goal-driven start-up culture with a passion for fitness
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes.
- Chance to work remotely with flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance & other benefits
Medical Office CleanerCorporate Cleaning Group$14 - $15 an hourJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Are you dependable and detail oriented? Do you love to be busy and work in a fast paced environment? Do you2 hour agoShareHigginsville, MO 64037
ServerJeremiah's Italian IceJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description We are looking to hire VIBRANT Servers to join our team! A Jeremiah?s Italian Ice Server represents the face of2 hour agoShareCoral Springs, FL 33067
MI Special Educator (hiring all levels) - Permanently OnlineK12 IncUp to $44,600 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is permanently work-from-home.Must be a certified in MIMust live anywhere in MILaptop, internet2 hour agoShareAcme, MI 49610
Secretary- 12 MonthsJoliet Public Schools District 86Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION: Secretary Position Guide: Non – Certified Personnel Full Time 8 Hours 12 Months2 hour agoShareJoliet, IL 60435
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018