Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Our Brand new Private Dental office in Frisco, Texas is searching for an upbeat, outgoing and friendly Front Office Administrator! The ideal candidate should have a great personality and be able to welcome our patients with a positive attitude! We take pride in delivering excellent care to our patients. Our mission is to start our family oriented loving practice in such a way that the patients are always our priority. Our staff is super kind and ethical. We have an amazing work environment that you can consider your work family.
Workdays will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, as well as 1-2 half Saturdays a month.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of billing.
- Knowledge of regulations related to dental insurance.
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of maintaining supplies and equipment for the medical setting.
- Multitasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional communication and presentation skills, including face to face, email, telephone, and video conference.
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement concepts and practices
- Ability to communicate professionally with dentists, hygienists, allied health staff, administrative staff, frontline staff, contractors, governmental agencies, insurance payers, patients, family members of patients, suppliers, and the general public, of all age levels from child to senior citizen.
- Proficiency in Open Dental use is a plus
Paid and sick time off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Dental office
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or28 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Welfare Fraud Investigator (Entry/Journey DOQ)County of Solano$41.92 - $50.96 an hourFull-timeWHY JOIN US AT SOLANO COUNTY? COMMITMENT TO SERVICE: Our mission is to serve the people and to provide a safe and healthy place to live, learn, work and play. We28 minute agoShareSolano County, CA
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $49.5K - $62.7K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live39 minute agoShareRemote in United States
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to1 hour agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)
Kubernetes EngineerDefense Unicorns$150,000 - $215,000 a year*This is a fully remote position* Who We Are:Defense Unicorns delivers mission value by streamlining software delivery so our customers can focus on the most1 hour agoShareRemote