Front Office Receptionist
We are searching for a front desk staff/receptionist for our dc office near GW hospital/foggy bottom metro.· It is a part time position. Experience preferred but we can train. When responding, indicate, salary history and your preferred work daily work hours. You have to be able to do the following:
Communicates instructions or desires to patients and furnishes and obtains information from other clinics/business
· Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors. Answers routine questions and furnishes information to patients.
· Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention.
· Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for patients, surgeries, meetings, conferences, and travel.
· Organizes and maintains patients correspondence and records, following up on pending matters with limited direction.
· Maintains confidential patients records and files.
Greet patients and provide outstanding front office service.
· Assists in the formulation of business planning, and related planning functions with supervision
Maintain cash collections and accounts receivable balances to established goals.
· Manages customized mass communication and databases
· Drafts correspondences.
· Organizes and prepares complex patients documents. .
· Prepares special reports, gathering, and summarizing data.
· Researches a wide variety of complex information requests independently.
· Organizes and expedites patient flow. Initiates follow-up action.
· Associates or bachelors degree preferred. Secretarial and or administrative support coursework. We will train
Knowledge & Skills
· Excellent customer service and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
· Detail Oriented
· Excellent computer skills: including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Handle confidential matters with discretion
· Communicate professionally with all levels
· Performing cross-coverage and team interaction, as required
· Independently apply good judgment, discretion and reasoning skills
· Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, act independently and own projects.
· Ability to function well in a fast/slow paced work and team environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Washington, DC 20037 (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Now Hiring Customer Service Representative II!!!Monti's Cafe$20 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join1 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97216 (Montavilla area)
Records Assistant (Administrative Assistant II)Fairfax County Government$35,776 - $59,627 a yearThe police department is seeking a detailed-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide confidential and sensitive administrative duties to a wide-array of customers to1 hour agoShareFairfax, VA 22035
Office AdministratorLacrosse companyFrom $25 an hourWe are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.1 hour agoSharePort Washington, NY 11050
Administrative Assistantdbmlumber$15 - $21 an hourWe are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success with a fast growing1 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Entry Level)The Law Offices of William K. Goldfarb$18 - $24 an hourQualifications null (Required) Full Job Description We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of1 hour agoShareIllinois City, IL