Human Resources Clerk - Hiring Specialist
Job details Salary $22.70 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
US work authorization (Required)
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Assists with employment related paperwork and data entry work by processing information; completing required forms (e.g., Leave of Absence, Worker's Compensation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) log).
- Communicates with or to individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Provides support for the hiring process by scheduling interviews and drug screens; completing reference checks; processing new hires, terminations and transfer paper and data entry work; and assisting with new hire and transfer orientation.
- Processes payroll documentation for pay adjustments by researching, verifying and filing daily time reports, time and pay adjustments, and payroll edits; assisting with human resource functions (e.g., payroll, benefits, employment, etc.) including preparing, reviewing, analyzing and processing reports documents and logs to ensure compliance with applicable laws; responding to issues and questions related to payroll, benefits and employment; and reporting deficiencies to management.
- Provides administrative and human resource function support by performing general clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing, answering phones); entering data in multiple systems; scheduling appointments and maintaining logs; and preparing, reviewing, and analyzing reports and other paperwork; processing human resources (HR) reports and documents; processing paperwork; and preparing, reviewing, and analyzing reports
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Human Resources Office - Follows appropriate legal requirements and company policies when handling associate personnel files and other sensitive or confidential information (e.g., Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)). Understands and utilizes company policy and procedures to assist associates regarding personnel related matters. Processes and submits paperwork, creates and maintains organized files, and identifies discrepancies in records or files. Assists with the administration of all personnel related tasks in a timely manner. Resolves customer questions and concerns in an accurate and professional manner, while maintaining confidentiality. Identifies and informs management of incorrect or inefficient Human Resource processes. Uses office equipment, computer software and supplies safely and correctly.
- Customer/Member Centered: Serve the Customer/Member - Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members. Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs. Uses policies and information in order to exceed customer/member expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
- Judgment: Make Effective Choices - Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work - Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share Information - Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Execution and Results: Get Results - Makes sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards - Follows company policies and procedures (for example, the Ten Foot Rule). Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Reports ethical and compliance issues promptly.
- Adaptability: Adapt - Adapts to changing work demands. Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stays open to and learns from assignments and feedback
Working in the following environment is necessary to perform one or more of the essential functions of this position.
- Work indoors for extended periods of time.
- 6 months experience in Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) using computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year's experience in clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) using computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year's coursework in Human Resource related field (for example, Business Management, Human Resources) AND 1 year's experience in computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year's experience in human resource activities (for example, payroll, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA) AND 1 year's experience in computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- 2 years' experience in human resource activities (for example, payroll, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA) including experience in warehouse or manufacturing
- 1 year's experience in clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry, maintaining financial records) using computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing) AND 1 year's experience interacting with customers in writing verbally.
- Coursework in a HR related field (for example, Business Management, Human Resources)
Location: Johnstown, New York 12095
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.70 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Hiring: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Delivery Driver (Amazon Packages) Full Time, Benefits, PTO, $17.50 hrAmazon DSPJob details Salary $17.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Empire Logistics is excited to announce that we are hiring drivers to join09-05-2022ShareCincinnati, OH 45204+6 locations
Make up to $40/hour at Parachute - Corsicana, TXParachute Plasma Donation - Corsicana, TXJob details Salary $25 - $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description What is Parachute? Parachute is a brand new plasma donation center in Corsicana,09-05-2022ShareCorsicana, TX 75110
Class A CDL DriverWAYS INCJob details Salary From $300 a day Job Type Full-time Qualifications Driving: 3 years (Required) CDL A (Required) US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job09-05-2022SharePerris, CA
AT&T Customer Service Representative (FT)ALLUREMKTG.COMJob details Salary $500 - $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Allure Marketing is a well-established company that has a great culture09-05-2022ShareWichita, KS+1 location
Cashier and BaristaAmara Drink INCJob details Salary $15 - $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Guest services: 1 year (Preferred) Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareNew Rochelle, NY 10801