Program Support Specialist
We are seeking a
to join the team at Axle Informatics.
Axle Informatics is a bioscience and information technology company that offers advancements in translational research, biomedical informatics, and data science applications to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in biomedical science, software engineering, and program management, we focus on developing and applying research tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate research discoveries. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Interfacing with employees and program leadership on a regular basis.
- Providing program support and assisting in managing Axle staff within the NIH.
- Coordinating employee travel and training requests in accordance with NIH and Axle policies and procedures and reviewing, certifying expense reports.
- Coordinating annual performance reviews.
- Conducting new employee orientations, reviewing, and approving timesheets.
- Act as a liaison between the Program and Corporate with respect to Human Resources/Benefits Inquiries.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers to support successful performance across operations and projects.
- Develop and maintain both program and technical documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with project teams to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
Previous experience interfacing with employees and government contracting experience within NIH a plus.
- Ability to be client facing and deal with staff of all levels with utmost professionalism
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Should have the ability to anticipate business unit needs, take initiative, and follow through on assignments.
- Very strong interpersonal skills required with excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
100% Medical, Dental & Vision premium coverage for Employees
- Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401K Match
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description or responsibilities as needed.
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference20 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Communications Lead, Data and AnalyticsServiceNowEstimated $129K - $163K a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,20 minute agoShareRemote in Chicago, IL 60607+1 location
Travel and Expense AssociateDICK'S Sporting GoodsThe Travel and Expense Associate is responsible for enforcing compliance with Travel and Expense (T&E) policies, including but not limited to, improper20 minute agoShareCoraopolis, PA 15108
Customer Service Representative (Remote)Moen$35,500 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Description Moen is currently recruiting for remote call center agents. Training will begin March 20, 2023, with training hours of 9:00am-5:30pm EST. After20 minute agoShareRemote in United States+10 locations
Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at KohlsSephora USA$94,000 - $104,000 a yearFull-timePOSITION Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at Kohls PROFILE Job ID: 223476 Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)28 minute agoShareRemote