Job details Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description
Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position asQM/SHE MANAGER
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of the SHE & Security compliance approach (according to legal and DSM requirements) for Romer sites
- Coach, train and provide shop floor support to the local site team to drive the implementation of solutions, develop and maintain their SHE & Security capabilities and leadership
- Promote SHE systems, tools and working conditions for an injury-free work environment
- Develop suitable work processes and implement required tools for SHE, Security and Communication
- Continuously improve and maintain the Incident and near misses reporting
- Expert for laboratory risk assessments and management of change in R&D
- Ensures that required expertise for technical safety, occupational health and industrial hygiene issues (eg. risk assessments, compliance with regulations like ATEX) is available
- Support in incident investigations on site.
- Support and promote SHE progress on site by adequate system, process reviews and training programs
- Advise the line organization on sustainable and cost-efficient solutions
- Challenge and support the different site departments
- Coordinate and plan internal audits and reviews for compliance with SHE requirements and the progress of implementation of SHE integration plan on sites
- Advise sites on SHE & Security issues
- Ensure and support adequate SHE qualification and professional competence of different employees based on their roles and responsibilities within SHE.
- Effective communication with authorities (local firefighting bureau, occupational bureau and environment protection bureau etc.) in a convincing way to influence their behavior
- Close work with Site management teams to sustain the different operations running on site
- Interface with other site functions as Purchasing, HR, Quality, Sales and marketing, Logistics and with the SHE networks
- Work as part of site team on relevant production or non-production topics with Marketing, sales and offices for instance in Romer.
- Challenge and supporting for the definition of common standards on major SHE issues and topics for all departments and topics.
- Monitoring the progress of SHE compliance, SHE performance and ensuring and creating an injury-free work environment on site
- Foster to develop and establish a mindful work environment
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Education as engineer or higher education qualification (pref. safety engineer, process engineer or chemical engineer)
- Broad practical laboratory practice background (pref. >10 years’ experience)
- Excellent conceptual capabilities
- Systematic thinking, analytical and structural capabilities
- Very good drive for performance
- Excellent persuasiveness skills
- Social and cultural sensitivity
- Interdisciplinary skills
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication with all relevant stakeholder in DNP and DSM, international network(s), authorities
- Excellent capability to lead and/or work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team
- Excellent user skills for MS office applications
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 1003
- You will be based in Newark, Delaware
- Your type of employment: 40,00 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Elissa COLEMAN at [email protected]
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
ServiceNation - Full Time Member Experience RepresentativeEverCommerceJob details Salary $18 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer support: 1 year (Required) Customer relationship11 hour agoShareCoppell, TX 75019
Night-Shift Production 4-day work scheduleElevate TextilesJob details Salary $11.55 - $13.30 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Hi, we are Burlington!! The Burlington operation in Raeford, NC has been11 hour agoShareShannon, NC 28386
DishwasherFirebirds Wood Fired GrillJob details Salary $12 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Restaurant: 111 hour agoShareFort Worth, TX 76177
Team MemberTaco Bell | Luihn VantEdge Partners LLCJob details Salary $9.00 - $10.25 an hour Full Job Description Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, and want to be a part of a great11 hour agoShareLake City, SC 29560
BudtenderElevatedJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer Service: 111 hour agoShareButte, MT 59701